Friday, February 12, 2010

i love him because i hate him...


i cant barely describe what i really felt right now, but one thing is for sure...im in love with him, my soul speak so loudly and banging for his presence beside me. he serves as the third man in my life, first was my Father, second was my biological father. i love him for the man he wants to become, although sometimes he thinks he's not really meant for me.

i cant join my pulses to bump but i can surely go with the flow with his love.

the rain inside my heart vanished since the day he came.

4 comments:

sexy_ass said...

hmm..
i can perfectly see the great tandem between you and kuya nicole..

ampf'
i just wish you all
the best in life both of you..

and hope that i could find my way
to be with you guys once again...

you all made me see and appreciate all the good things friendship could bring,..

i miss you all
and i love you so much.......


miz you te....mwahh

eve said...

@ sexy_ass...

thank you....

same here...

im looking forward to have an inexpensive time with you..

ingat always...

im just here.

Jean said...

goodluck! hehe

osCommerce templates said...

So sweet of you guys. Congrats for both of you ;)