Friday, January 15, 2010

torn


As the darkness entered this room, I feel so cold and torn, I can’t hold my breath and I don’t want to release my tears, but, seems like there drops of rain rushing to flow inside my heart down to my soul. It was all started last night, partly midnight…I’ve decided to end the relationship with the one I love…although the feelings still burning inside me, keeping me alive and still giving me the reason to love him. I don’t know why, I know that in my part there were no legal reason to end it, and in his part also, I still decided to end it. I know the culpability is mine, and I take the responsibility to suffer. It hurts me a lot, much to him…but I know deep inside my heart that if time and fate still choose us to be part of each lives someday, they will surely make a move to take the Venus to mars. At this very moment of time, im hurt but I know someday, sometime, maybe these things will lead us to a better one.

No comments: