Wednesday, February 11, 2009

walk away....

once i loved a boy,
he is a typical campus crush,
he used to buy me snacks when recess time comes,
all the time we where together,
i was his secretary and he was my servant.

we were both happy,
when suddenly...
he told me that threre is something that bothers him so much,
so i asked...
then he answered me "nothing"
but, deep inside his eyes i can see there is something i just need to find out...
so i ask again " come on...tell me..."
he just stared me...then i said "dont you know that its rude to stare?
he said " i am just wondering if youre so insensitive or just numb"?
i laugh...and said "whats happening to you?...i was just asking whats wrong?"
he sigh and smile then walk...
i wondered why for the first time he left me in that bench.

so the next morning i ask him...but...
he keep on pushing me...telling me he has alot of work to do,
so i waited patiently for it wont took so long for him to do his job,
but afternoon comes...and for the first time he did not bring me any snacks or drinks
well i just put in my mind that he has a big problem,
so i talk to my friend who is a friend of him also,
i told him that somethings bothering to him

then the next morning...
my friend told me that...that boy has something to tell me..
so i hurriedly go to him and ask...
"our friend just told me that you have something to tell me...what is it?"
he look straight in my eyes and slowly telling me what is bothering him...
he confess his true feelings for me in that moment...
and me?, what have i done?...i just run and never look back...
all that in my mind was, he betrayed me, he betrayed our friendship.
i dont like that feeling, and i must stay away of it.
so i ran until my soul finds its contentment,
i run not only for him,
i ran also for life...


that was 7 years ago...and now?...im still holding on to him...i dont know why
but something told me that threres no way to run,
maybe i am just holding his words not him...

No comments: