Wednesday, February 11, 2009

10 things you dont know about me!!!

hi...here's 10 things you dont know about me!..

1. i can sleep with my eyes wide open.
2. i cannot change my cloths in just 1 hour! (gosh! mag lisod jud ko mag mix n match!)
3. i can eat 1 gallon of ice cream!
4. my most favorite food is liver of pork!
5. i cannot live without load,umbrella, fan, match and flashlight!
6. i hate wet.! ew!
7. i hate makulit...(pero ako makulit, maka sapot man gud.)
8. i hate pushing myself into its limit.
9. i hate to be defeated by others...(in my world i am the best! next to God syempre)
10. i dont give a damn thing to other people just to please them.

i am tagging my five friends to re post this...

1. dylan
2. te jean
3. lakay
4. martin
5. aileen

pls re post this...thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tnx for the tag ga,, e-repost ko ito,, heehehhe