Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The game and the builder

Many times I saw those tears coming from my friends eyes , they are suffering in the game called love…they already knew what are the keys to win the game but when the game started they can’t hold their emotions and play the game in perilous situation, then they end up check mate.

They always call me to give them some advice, an advice that can lead them into peace, sometimes I got confused of what to say because I have to consider the emotions of the people who joins the plot. Maybe Lord this is my first purpose to give them some advice and help them move.

3 comments:

weed user said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
weed user said...

advsr tirada nato ron ha.... hahahahahah pwede magpaadvice?

music and love said...

hello ve mao na gud ni akng blog
comment me huh!
GOD BLESS!mwahh!