Sunday, September 28, 2008

the 4 doors of me


the first door is an open door.
behind this door reveals all of whats inside of me.
what i feel. what i think. principles. vission. including my pride.
in this door widely open was the door which my friends. families. and people choose to see.

the second door is the close door.
behind this door relies my secrets and insecurities(which i believe all people has)

the third door is a half open/half close door.
there are alot of things. half open serets. half open dreams are laid behind this door.

the last door is called the dark door.
it is different from the closed door because the dark door is never been touch nor seen by anybody. including me!

if you who is reading this what door would like to open?

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Hehehe... I want to open the second door to free u from the secrets and insecurities.